Monday, October 19, 2015

Progress Update

Hey guys, just wanted to keep everyone posted on how things are going!

I'm diligently working to make sure the mods are 100% ready for release this Friday. Everything is looking good to go! I am working out some balancing, and working on a couple small mechanics to make the initial releases experience as enjoyable as possible!

I do have a few things that I already know will need work for future releases - that is - on top of all of the issues that will come up with everyone's play-testing feedback, so be aware of that!

I can't wait to release this to everyone to enjoy. I hope you can all be patient for the next four days!


6 comments:

  1. Awsome! But what about the csp's and stuff for lucario are those included?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not for this initial release unfortunately! Using Lucarios slot is just a temporary beta situation. When I clone the character, I'm gona be giving him his own slot, with CSP's and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you work with project m to get this in the official v4.0 of the game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to, but I don't think that's on their to do list. Maybe if there's a big enough want for it, it could happen, but I don't know. That Riddly mod is pretty good, but I don't think there are any plans to include him sooo ya

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete